Making your presentation seamless in trial.
The Focal Point’s trial technology consultants help show the judge and jury exactly what you want them to see, when you want them to see it. They help your team prepare for trial presentations well before trial starts until the end of your closing argument, including:
- Assessing your digital exhibits
- Editing and synchronizing video depositions
- Creating TrialDirector presentation databases
- Choosing the appropriate technology for presenting your case
- Running that technology during trial
Each of our trial technology consultants has worked on at least 50 trials, arbitrations, Markman hearings, and focus groups. It is this experience in the hot seat that sets them apart.
Having one of our consultants in court with you means having peace of mind: if a piece of equipment fails, if the judge rules against portions of your video designations, or if you have to call up a trial exhibit during cross that was not listed on your outline—they can handle it, seamlessly, because they have done it all before.